Raypak High Efficiency Gas Boilers
Raypak HiDelta Boiler
Energy efficient boilers from Raypak are readily available through McCoy Sales. Servicing Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico, we offer the full line of Raypak high efficiency gas boilers and gas hot water heater products for your heating and domestic water applications. From systems providing the most efficient use of space to multi boiler / multi stage units for maximum heating performance, Raypak can design and build a completely integrated system to fit your needs.
Depending on your application, McCoy Sales supplies both indoor and outdoor high efficiency gas boilers. Raypak high efficiency gas boilers provide you with the best balance of cost and performance. They are suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 feet.
- A mid-range Raypak boiler, the MVB offers the most efficient use of space for performance levels. It is a vertical boiler with Low NOx emissions. The MVB high efficiency gas boiler is available in 12 different options with BTUH ranging from 500,000 to 2,000,000. They have up to an 88% efficiency rating and all models are approved for both indoor and outdoor applications. Options include a cold water start, cold water run, Y-200 boiler sequencer, and temp tracker mode.
- Hi Delta:
- This Raypak Low NOx boiler is used for hydronic heating and domestic hot water supply. The standard Hi Delta boiler has an efficiency rating of 87% with 120,000 to 2,340,000 BTUH. They have an atmospheric vent or a sealed combustion vent option.
- This Raypak atmospheric boiler and hot water heater has a simple design ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. It is a low-mid range efficiency system with 32 model options and 66,000 to 4,000,000 BTUH. They are easy to install and provide low maintenance on long term use.
- This Raypak boiler system has a modulating gas valve and burner, up to a 4:1 turndown. It is a high efficiency boiler model with ratings up to 96% as a hydronic boiler and up to 99% part load for domestic hot water. They are available in 3 different models at 1,000,000 BTUH, 1,500,000 BTUH, and 2,000,000 BTUH. They fit in tight spaces easily and all models are certified for indoor and outdoor use.
- This Raypak stainless steel boiler system is available in sizes with BTUH ranging from 300,000 to 850,000. The hydronic high efficiency boiler has a 94% efficiency rate with a 99% part load efficiency rate on domestic hot water applications. The standard configuration can be vented with PVC. It is a high efficiency boiler used in smaller applications. The XFyre has a modulating gas valve and burner with up to 5:1 turndown.
McCoy Sales provides a number of value added services to your Raypak gas hot water heater or high efficiency gas boiler heating system including design, training, and aftermarket support. Using Raypak's SureSpec System Sizing Program, contractors and engineers can input project parameters to achieve a system sizing and design report. Product selection is then based on resulting project specifications.
Warranties are provided on all Raypak boiler systems. McCoy Sales has a wide selection of local inventory to ensure your system is back up and running fast with very little downtime.
For more information on what our Raypak models can do for your heating applications, contact McCoy Sales. We provide additional lines alongside our full Raypak line to supply you a completely integrated heating system. Request a quote for a Raypak heater today.